Thursday, September 10, 2009

97%

97 seems to be the percentage around here. Aidan just got done with his 3 year check up (I know, I am a little late) and he is in the 97% percentile all the way around. My big guy! I was a little surprised because he has in the 60% percentile last time we were there. He has really shot up!
Aidan has also start preschool for the year. He seems to be really enjoying it and having a fun time. I get to work at the school one day a week, which is a nice plus. I get to see Aidan with the other kids and eat snack with him and his buddies. I am just amazing at how big he is getting.
Blake is starting to talk more. He is saying Papa and Aidan now. He mimics other words. I was changing his diaper yesterday, which he hates. He got real serious and told me, "No." It was really funny.
Here are a few pictures from our local train museum event. They aren't new, but they are fun to see.


No comments: