The problem is ... I am really getting tired of nursing. Let me rephase, I don't mind nursing; I am tired of being a human pacifier. What to do, What to do. So I figure since he screams more if I go in his room and don't nurse him, I'll just let him figure it out. Mike is no console. Blake just screams and wiggles when Mike tries to comfort him.
Raising babies is hard work.
On another, more upbeat note, Aidan made play dough today and had great fun with it. Here are some pictures he and I took. He gets a kick out of using my Iphone to take pictures these days.



This last picture is one that Aidan took of Kitty Kit. Kitty Kit is Aidan's favorite stuffed animal. She is getting pretty dirty these days, but I am not sure she could make it through the wash. Good kitty.
No comments:
Post a Comment