Wednesday, September 02, 2009

4 years of Blogging

The week marks 4 years of blogging for me. It is crazy to think how much has changed during that time. Four years ago I was newly married and just thinking about life with a baby. Now I have two great boys to keep me on my toes at all hours of the day and night. I am so glad that I have kept track of all the memories. It is always in the back of my mind that someday Aidan and Blake will want to read about life as a child with their parents. A mother can dream...
In other news, Aidan is starting preschool again this week. We went to the open house this morning and he had a great time. He didn't even want to leave! Blake has been sick for the last few days, running a high fever. I took him in to the dr on Monday ... but she said to just wait and see. I'll take him in again tomorrow if he is still running a fever. It is so tough when they are ill.

No comments: